Saturday, January 06, 2007

Over at the Family Room, the men are discussing the importance of first things at the beginning of the new year. One contributor in tackling the issue of your time with God in the Word writes,

As you consider your approach to spending time with God how would you evaluate your passion and pursuit of encountering His presence? Here are some questions to get you thinking:

• Do I meet with God daily in His Word?

• Are my times rushed or am I consistently distracted when I spend time with God?

• When I spend time with God do I leave refreshed and reminded of the Gospel?

• Am I provoked by my time with God in such a way that I desire to share with others?

• Do others notice an increasing desire to spend time with God?


Good questions to consider. Read the full post here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home