Monday, January 15, 2007

After the Amen!

I am thinking about the idea of blogging on a different theme every day of the week. For example, here is what each day might look like:
  • Monday: After the Amen! Something from my message on Sunday. This may be just an extended quote from my message or it may be something more in-depth that I didn't have time or take the time to develop in the message.
  • Tuesday: Some insight on the family, marriage, or parenting
  • Wednesday: a blog on a common problem in our lives that God gives us counsel on through His Word
  • Thursday: Theology musings
  • Friday: Christian living or spiritual disciplines
  • Saturday: Blessings from other blogs
  • Sunday: a brief prayer or praise or maybe just a day of rest from blogging.
I don't know if I will be able to maintain this schedule but it is worth a try!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home